Tuesday, June 2, 2009

#5 mid term!


Kaitlyn Mc Neil
3/ 26/ 09
Block four.

ESSAY!
Heather, Nicole, Melissa and Kaitlyn. I’m the baby of four and my mom definitely plays favorites. When it comes to it my mom sits there and criticizes all of us except for my first sister. For my second third sister and me our mom will sit and tell us what’s wrong with us and what we should do about it. But when my eldest sister comes in its always “awh you look so beautiful” or “I missed you! Have your lost weight?”
And when all the rest of us girls bring up the fact that she does it she goes ballistic! She denies it and says were cold hearted for putting the blame on her. Yet ten minutes later she’ll say “your too fat. Your too skinny. Your butt is HEEUGEEEE.” And she expects us not to bring it up with her?? I think NATT! Then my dad agrees with us and my mom just gets pissed and starts talking to herself.
All in all my moms a ween when it comes to us girls and she definitely like heather more. But she denies it and says “I love all you girls equally.” *fingers crossed*



Blog post questions:
8. Youtube.com
10. Mr.conde is my yearbook teacher / Kaitlyn Mc Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment